Thursday, November 18, 2010

11/18 Checkpoint

I realize that I did not meet my checkpoint goal today of animating to part 7 in my storyboard and only made it to part 5. Also the part I animated as always can be improved and is not the final version of that part (which is why I left my calendar open so I can edit and tweak). I did get her running composition made which since it will be used frequently will help with repeating actions as there is a lot of running involved. Looking at the seconds I have so far again I would like to add some more subtle development of her character at the beginning suchas her studying more of the environment before she starts running. She could look around more and plausibly walk around in the first scene to get a feel of the buildings. With all of this in consideration along with whatever is said in critique I still am aiming for the same goals in my calendar despite being a scene behind. I will just have to work that much harder but I feel that having some of the initial keyframing and setting up along with further undersading how I'm going to build the rest of my parts has helped the process movealong faster. I don't feel that it will set me back greatly. Also I edited my Moon Boy; mostly his skin:

No comments:

Post a Comment