Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Character desgins


After looking and critiquing I've decided that my boy character needs some revisions. His colors don't have to be all blue and it makes him look like some sort of weird phantom that is foreign to her warm tones (in a bad way). He needs to look like he has some flesh tones in the skin. He will still have gray/blue hair but he needs to look more human and less ghost/alien and it doesn't have to be pushed so hard that he is this blue Moon Boy; he can just happen to have some blue tones like she has some red ones. Also they look like a weird brother and sister relationship. I think I made them exist, outline-wisre, in way too much harmony. I really just need to change the shape of his head and the mouth a little (possibly even the eyes a little thinner or more squared).

No comments:

Post a Comment