Tuesday, November 16, 2010

November 16th

I created the rest of my Photoshop assets for today. The biggest problem I had was with Moon Boy and not trying to make him look like a something from Avatar or the Smurfs since he is blueish in tone. I think maybe I should try to make another version where he has a blue outline and silver colored clothes. I think by having so much concentrated blue he just looks like some weird alien character and not what I intend. Also I made a couple of different tree pieces where I'd just copy and paste them but I think I made need to make more and make them more varied so they won't just look excessively repeated. I decided to take out the curtains since it was mentioned in class that they weren't needed. Also I plan to drop the stage lower in the view so it won't hog up as much space.

No comments:

Post a Comment